Marco Borriello - Milan (Grazia Neri)

AC Milan's striker was happy to have been able to perform well again.



After nearly a year famine struck goals from injury, AC Milan striker Marco Borriello made two goals for victory over Parma Rossoneri 2-0 at San Siro.


"It's really a beautiful night for me and Milan," Borriello said to Sky Sports after the match.

"I'm doing fine, dark period has ended, too.
Now I can not wait for the game Tuesday.

"Frankly I was still not fit properly. I still feel a little pain in the legs, but I can give more on this game. After the break, I thought I would try to get the best of my ability. Well it all could work better. "

"I actually almost never stopped playing because if I do not do surgery on my muscles, then it will be difficult for me to be able to continue playing.

"So, I must convey this gratitude to the professor who has done Castellacci operation. Now I'm here and I so enjoy the results obtained from the game tonight."

Milan is now ranked fourth with 19 points. Rossoneri next game on Tuesday night against Real Madrid in action the Champions League group stage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top