Milanisti only , Ac Milan , Milan news and transfer , Milan rumors and transfer , all about player , team AC MILAN ,live score Ac Milan

The Georgian has been linked with a move away from the Rossoneri, but denies the speculation, and wants more game time given to him...

Kakhaber Kaladze of Milan
AC Milan centre-back Kakhaber Kaladze has denied he ever thought about leaving the Rossoneri - the team he has been with since 2001.

The Georgian international has been rumoured to be departing the Diavoli ever since the summer transfer period, and the voices have become more persistent throughout the current campaign.

"It is strange that these voices around my departure are arriving," the 31-year-old stated to La Gazzetta Dello Sport. "I have never said a thing of this nature.

"I am a Rossonero player, and my contract ends in 2011. I have won everything there is to win with this jersey."

Kaladze puts his lack of time on the pitch down to a knee injury sustained last season, and still is not 100 per cent fit from it.

"It is true that I am playing less, but that is down to a [knee] injury that I sustained eight months ago," he said. "Luckily, that is now behind me, and I can move on.

"But to return to the player I was, I just need to play," concluded Kaladze.

Milan take on Fiorentina this weekend.


( Goal.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top